COVID-19 RUNNING SURVEY RESULTS
When Will You Be Ready to Register for Your Next Race?
As we continue to work hard with the City of San Diego to determine the best option for each one of our events, we wanted to hear from you. We polled runners who have participated in our events and compiled the stats on this page.
It's not too late to take the survey! We would love to hear from more of you and we will update the charts as more results come in! Thank you all for your time and we CANNOT WAIT to run with you soon.
Data below was compiled based on 725 survey submissions submitted by April 27, 2020
1) Where do you live?
2) What is your sex?
3) What is your age?
4) How many races did you run in 2019? (displayed in yellow)
5) How many races were you planning on running in 2020? (displayed in blue)
6) What effects did COVID-19 have on your training? 1-100 on more or less training, with the 1 end being less training, middle of the sliding bar about the same, end of the bar training has increased.
7) If you had to register for a running event today, what is the earliest date you would consider?
Note: 98% of survey submissions provided by April 27, 2020
8) Which statement best describes your intentions for future participation in running events:
A) No amount of races will be enough after all this isolation
B) I plan to make up for missed races by adding more to my schedule
C) I will resume my typical race schedule
D) I'll have to skip some races I had hoped to run so I can participate in my spring races that have been rescheduled
E) I do not intend to participate in running events anymore
9) Please select when you'd feel comfortable participating in a running event in relation to each of the circumstances below.
10) Please rate how the following actions by the event organizer would affect your comfort level in participating.